Followers

Friday 26 July 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Versafine Ink Pad, Kaleidacolor Ink Pad, Cleancolor Brush Pens, Stickles & Distress Inks.




Hi there, 
I hope you are all surviving this heat wave we're having, drink plenty, and craft on !!!!!
It's Fabulous Friday, and today's 'Visible Image' share, is a card I made for Helen (Mrs. Visible Image), for her Birthday.


The stamps set I used for this card was the beautiful .......
along with the must have stencil......

I started my card, by stamping the fabulous Faerie, onto Bockingford water colour 300gsm paper, using a stamping platform, and a Kaleidacolor ink pad, (a multi coloured water based ink), then spritzing the image with water to make the ink bleed and spread. 
While this was drying, I stamped the Faerie again, this time onto a piece of copy paper, and fussy cut, to use as a mask. I placed the mask over the spritzed image, and stamped her wings with a Red Versafine ink pad, and some extra bubbles using Versafine Onyx black ink. Taking off the mask, I placed the card back into the stamp platform and stamped the Faerie again, again with the Onyx Black, then dried it again. 
I coloured the Faerie and her wings, with some Cleancolor Real Brush Pens, then then gently blended some Salty Ocean Distress ink around the edges, I placed the Two Tone mask onto the image, and blended through it with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, being careful to miss the main image.
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, and the stars, added loads of Stardust Stickles, and glossy accents on all the bubbles.

Here are all the Visible Image places, for you to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment