Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Oxide Inks, Acrylic Paints, Versafine Clair ink, Heat resistant acetate, Stickles & Wow EP




Hello, and Happy Easter weekend,

It's Fabulous Good Friday, and here's my share for today, a card I've made using some awesome Visible Image Stamps........
Live in the MomentFace It, the cogs from Somewhere in Time, the flower stems from Imperfection is Beauty, and the sentiments are from Daydreamer.


My background was achieved by blending some Oxide inks, blue through to green, when it was dry, using some white Gesso, I made the clouds with a paint brush. After it was dry, I stamped with the Cog stamp from 'Somewhere in Time', and some yellow Oxide ink. I then stamped the double circles from 'Live in the Moment', again using Oxide ink, and coloured them in, and added Stickles to the middles of the flowers. I then stamped the stems, and then lined up the face, which I stamped in Versafine Clair ink, and the sentiments were stamped onto white card.


I stamped the dragonfly onto heat resistant acetate, using Versamark, and heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder, I fussy cut it, flipped it over and using a paint brush, coloured it with Acrylic paints, when it was dry I adhered it with 3D glue gel, paint side down, and added some Stickles to the wings.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. fake raybans sunglasses, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of fake raybans active sunglasse, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete