Followers

Friday 15 March 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, Zig Clean Color Brush Pens.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share something I've created using some awesome 'Visible Image' products.
Today it's the turn of the Oz Tin Man, and the coordinating die set Oz Tin Man Dies, along with a couple of must have Stencils, Time Tunnel and Stop Meshing Around.



The background was achieved by putting the Time Tunnel stencil onto a piece of white stamping card, and using Mustard Seed Distress Ink I blended through, I then turned the stencil so's white card was showing through the design, and blended again this time using Salty Ocean. I then moved onto the next Stencil, Stop Meshing around, and blended through using Picked Raspberry, again I turned the stencil and with a palette knife, I added some translucent paste, removed the stencil, and sprinkled some translucent glitter onto the paste, while still wet. I set this background aside to dry.



Taking the stamp set, on a piece of smooth water colour card stock, I stamped them, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and dried them. I then placed the dies on top of the images, and secured them with some low tack tape, and popped them through my die cutting machine.


Right, time for colouring in, using my Zig water colour brush pens, and a water brush, I added colour, blending it with the water, also colouring in the excess card, left by the dies, as you can see, not the usual look for a Tin Man, lol !!!!
 I also coloured in the sentiments and the hearts, in the same way, and adhered them to the background, using 3D Glue gel, to give them dimension.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. A very bright and cheerful card. Fab colouring in and background effect.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete