Followers

Friday 9 November 2018

Visible Image Stamps & Stencils, Alcohol Inks, Distress Inks & Wow Ebony Embossing Powder.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and time for me to share another creation I've made with some awesome Visible Image products.


I love the clean lines of this card, the stamp set I used was.......
Street Dance Boys, along with two stencils Grate-ful and 1983.

I started with a piece of Glossy white card stock, and some Alcohol Inks, dabbing the inks with a felt pad on a inking tool, this bit is quite exciting, as you never really know what you'll end up with, lol !!!!
I then used both my stencils, the 1983 first, blended through with some Salty Ocean Distress ink, then the same with the Grate-ful, but this time using Candid Apple, then dried them with my heat tool, wafting from side to side.
I stamped the dancers with a Versamark pad, and heat embossed with Wow Ebony Embossing Powder, I did the same with all the extra little stamps in the set. I then used my white pigment pen to draw around some of the images, to make them 'pop'. I stamped the sentiment onto white card, and heat embossed, and used Salty Ocean to tie it into the colour scheme.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for November is 'Sparkle' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


I have an Inky Workshop on Sunday 18th November, in Warwick, there are still a few places left, for more details message me via Facebook, or email me
robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for visiting, hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card. Love the colours and images. The design is brilliant too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love tge whole look of this creation.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and silhouettes Pauline.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete