Followers

Friday 18 May 2018

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, Sweet Poppy Stencil paste & Stickles.



I'm back again, it's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here to share another bit of inspiration using some awesome products from 'Visible Image'.

Have you seen their new stamps and stencils, they are fantastic, and today's share is a card I made using 3 of the new Stencils and one of their new stamps.


The stencils I used were .....
and the stamp I used was a sentiment from the .....

I blended three colours of Distress Ink, onto a piece of card, ( Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry) then adding the 'Count Me In' stencil over the top, I blending through the stencil, using the same colours, but putting Pink over Yellow, blue over Pink etc.
I then used the inky drip bit of the 'Butterfly Ink' stencil, and blended through it with Blueprint Sketch, all around the edges of the card.
Next came the awesome 'Eye Contact' stencil, I placed this on top of the coloured background, secured it with masking tape, and using a spatula, added some 'Sweet Poppy Stencil' dimension paste through the stencil. When it was dry using some white gesso, I whitened up the eye, and added some Distress into the eye iris, and some stardust stickles over the top of the dry paste.
I used the 'Butterfly Ink' stencil again, for the tear drops, with some white Liquid Pearl. I stamped the sentiment using a dark blue ink, and fussy cut it.

Take a look at all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.
The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete