Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

Visible Image Stamps, Fresco Acrylic paints & Wow Embossing Powder.



I'm back again as it's Fabulous Friday. and time for me to show you something that I've created using some awesome Visible Image Stamps.

You may have spied this on our last TV show on Create & Craft, I used the 'Libra' Zodiac stamp set,
along with the big background stamp from 'Somewhere in Time'.



I created the background, using some acrylic paints, loads of colours just daubed on randomly, on top of that I stamped the big background stamp with an embossing pad, had heat embossed it using Fluorescent Green EP, I aso stamped the dates, and the constellation again using an embossing pad, but this time I used Fluorescent Blue EP.
On a separate piece of shiny red card, I stamped and heat embossed the scales, with Black EP, and fussy cut them, and used 3D glue gel to add them to the card.

Some Visible Image places of interest to visit.....

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.
The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', for a chance of winning £25 on new Visible Image goodies.
The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.
and the three social media sites......

Thank you for popping in, hugs, Pauline xxxxx

1 comment: