Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho's, Prima Bloom Sprays, & Wow Embossing Powders




Hi there

It's Fabulous Friday, and my day to share something I've created, using some awesome Visible Image Stamps. This card is one that I taught in one of my recent Workshops, using the fantastic Sparkle in the Rain stamp set.


I used watercolour card for this project, stamping the fabulous 'Rain Lady' (as I fondly call her) using a Wow Embossing Pad, and then heat embossing with Ebony EP. Next I spritzed some coloured Prima Bloom sprays onto the card, and  sprinkled some Brusho's onto the wet card, also spritzing with a little water to spread the colour about, I left this to dry naturally.
When it was dry, there is a subtle sheen to the card, from the mica powder in the Bloom sprays. Masking off 'Rain Lady', I used the Rain stamp, with the embossing pad,  and heat embossed using a clear powder, this gave me a slightly wet rain look, over this I stamped again with the embossing pad, but this time I heat embossed with 'White puff Twinkle' powder. I also used 'white Puff Twinkle' for the sentiment and the 'puddles'. I finished off with some Stardust Stickles.
Here are some places of 'Visible Image' interest......
FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can find the 'Show & Tell' challenge, enter for a chance of winning a £25 voucher.
FACEBOOK PAGE, where you can find exciting weekly giveaways.

Thank you so much for visiting, hugs, Pauline xxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Dear Pauline
    I love this card - you are so inventive and inspiring. I have just bought myself some Brushos and am really looking forward to playing!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline. Your cards are always very special. You have a great talent, regards Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I had to come check out the details after seeing this on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Pauline. Just stunning x

    ReplyDelete