Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, & Versafine Ink.




Hellooooo,

Just popping in to share my 'Visible Image' make for this week, after all it is Fabulous Friday !!!!

This week I decided to use one of my favourite 'Visible Image' stamp sets, and I know it's one of yours too, along with a couple of others.


The stamps I used on this card, were.......... 
Curious Cats, 'young, wild, free', from Free Soul, the 'and' from Somewhere in Time, and the lying down cat from Create It.

I created the background using the 'straight to paper' technique, using Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean and Mustard Seed Distress inks. I then stamped the Cats face using Versafine Onyx Black, I then stippled the face using a small stencil brush and Carved Pumpkin Distress Inks, I also stamped the three little Cats in the same colour. The sentiment was stamped again using Versafine, masking off the bits I didn't want. I do love this cute Puddy Tat !!!!

Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is a stunning card the stamps are amazing and I love the colours you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete