Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Oxide Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powders and Stickles.




Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and time for me to share something I've created using some fantastic Visible Image Stamp sets. 



On this card the Visible Iimage stamp sets I used were.....
Face It, the flower and the crackle are from Create It,
 the words 'Creative People' are from Outside the Lines
and 'Sparkle' is from Smile, Sparkle & Shine,
 and I also used the Face shape mask and Stencil, to contour the chin.

The background was a achieved by blending three colours of Oxide ink randomly,  and then spritzed with water.
 On top of this I blended the same inks through a small dotty stencil, again randomly.


I then stamped the beautiful face, using Versamark, and heat embossed it using a Black Sparkle embossing powder, whitening the eyes with household bleach on a paintbrush. I stamped the crackle stamp with some pink Oxide ink, down one side of the face, then stamped again using blue Oxide ink, when dry, I added a touch of pink and blue Stickles, to give them sparkle.
 The lips were coloured with pink Stickles, and the eye shadow is blue Stickles.
Using a palette knife, I spread some translucent stencil paste, through the dotty stencil, just in the neck area. I removed the stencil, and sprinkled glitter over the wet paste.



I stamped loads of flowers with Versamark, and heat embossed them, some with pink sparkle embossing powder, and some with blue sparkle embossing power, then fussy cut them all. I shaped them with my fingers, glued a gem in the middle of each, then added them around the face using 3D glue gel.
The words 'Creative People' was stamped with Versamark, onto pink card, and heat embossed with black sparkle EP, fussy cut, and positioned into the flowers with 3D glue. 'Sparkle' was stamped again using Versamark, and heat embossed with Pink Sparkle EP.

Here are some interesting 'Visible Image' places for you to visit.....

The SHOP - where you can see all the products.
The BLOG - for all things Visible Image.
Facebook Group - this is where you can join in the 'Show & Tell', for a chance to possibly win a £25 voucher, to spend on new goodies.
Facebook Page - there are exciting weekly giveaways here.

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Pauline this is stunning I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow Pauline. Fabulous card. You must have the patience of a saint cutting those flowers out x

    ReplyDelete