Followers

Friday 16 June 2017

Visible Image Stamps, Dylusion Ink Sprays, Gilding wax, & Wow EP.



Helloooooo,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here again to share something I've created using some of the fantastic Visible Image Stamps available.

So, last Sunay I hosted a Workshop in Warwick, we played with some Visible Image's MDF Monoliths, and I've used one of the techniques, that I introduced to a fabulous group of Crafters.


The stamps I used on the front of the Monolith were....
Face It, the tree and leaves from Create It and the sentiment from Own It, and of course the Monolith itself..... MDF Monolith.
I stamped and heat embossed the gorgeous face onto some heat resistant acetate, using Black EP, fussy cut all the facial features, then added them to the monolith using glue gel. I stamped and heat embossed the tree, leaves and the sentiment, straight onto the Monolith.


And the stamp set used on the back of the Monolith was.......
the superb Alphabetical,
 a real must have set, to be able to write whatever you want to.
I stamped all the letters I needed onto a separate piece of card, then stamped the squares and circles.

Visit the Visible Image 'Shop', to check out all the stamps available.......HERE.
Just a week to get your entries into the Visible image' Show & tell', for a chance of winning a £25 voucher to spend in the 'shop'...........HERE.
Take a peek at the Visible Image Blog.........HERE.
Enter the Monthly Visible Image Themed Challenge, for a chance of winning a £40 voucher to spend in the 'Shop',
 the theme this month is 'Dimension'.........HERE.
There are always weekly giveaways on the Visible Image 
Facebook Page.......HERE.
and Instagram.

Thanks for visiting, hugs, Pauline xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline they are stunning. That workshop must have been amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete