Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Pauline's Inky Workshop, April 30th 2017-- The Results.




Hi There,

What a fantastic day we all had, I hope I speak for everyome that came, we did lots of crafting, and there were some very quite ladies at times, but we also had plenty of laughs too, and just look at the stunning results........

























I'm sorry about the quality of some of the photo's, my camera is temperamental, or is it just the person using it, lol, but look at the stunning artwork, that the very talented Crafters created.

My next Inky Workshop in Warwick, is on Sunday June 11th, 10am - 4pm, £25 each, and we will be getting messy with some MDF tags, plus some other stuff. If you are interested, or want more details, email me at......
robingphipps@msn.com
Thanks for visiting, hugs, Pauline xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic artwork from your crafty crew xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline all of this is stunning the workshop must be amazing. I would love to come to one sometime. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of these people xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! everything is so lovely - lucky you to be able to attend!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete