Followers

Friday 14 October 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder and Stickles.



Hello again,

Where on earth do these weeks fly to, and it's gone so Autumnal too,
so I thought as it's getting closer, I would make a couple of 'C' cards, I won't actually write the word, as it is a bit early !!!!!!
So using some fabulous Visible Image Stamps, I made these two cards.....


I used the same Visible Image stamp sets for both cards.......

I used Distress Inks for the background, stamping the large Ray with versamark and heat embossed with Wow gold Sparkle EP. I stamped all the trees and Santa, again using Distress Inks, and sparkled them using Stickles in different colours. White glue and glitter makes the snow.



I used Black card for this one, again heat embossing the Ray, also the Santa, but with a silver powder. The snow is white card, layered, with heat embossed trees, on heat resistant acetate, and red Stickles as an accent.

Some Visible Image places of interest......

Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards, I love how different they look, the pop of colour in the rays highlighting the sleigh in the 1st one is my favourite. The 2nd one is very classy and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline these are stunning Christmas cards those stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are wonderful Pauline - I like the first one the best - so unusual.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete