Followers

Friday 16 September 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks, Wow Embossing Powders and black Versafine Ink.



Hellooooo,

I'm back again, to share a creation I've made,
 using some awesome Visible Image stamps.


The stamps I've used are......

and the Sound wave from the Music Speaks set.

The back ground is Distress Inks, the soundwave was heat embossed with a Wow gold sparkle EP, all the black bits are Versafine, and the skull was stampes using a Kaleidoscope Ink Pad.


I used some gilding wax around the edges.


Everything was fussy cut and added to the background with 3D gel, for extra dimension.

Please check out these Visible Image places of Interest......
Show and Tell....HERE.
Face Book Group.... HERE.
Face Book Page.... HERE.
and Blog.... HERE.

Helen and Mark (aka Mr & Mrs Visible Image), will be on their stand at 
Ally Pally this weekend, do pop and see them,
  take a look at their fantastic stamps, and also all the DT Inspiration on display.

See you again soon, hugs, Pauline xxxx


5 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Fun! Fun! Now I am singing "Rockin' around the clock tonight"!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the look of the skull... I must invest in some of those ink pads :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work!!! I love it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card.....awesome

    ReplyDelete