Followers

Friday 26 February 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Shrink plastic, Wow Embossing Powder.




Hi there,

A quick post from me today, I am with cold, so am going to shut myself in a corner to sneeze and cough by myself, yep, that will be my craft Room then !!!!

This is a card I made for my eldest Son's Birthday a couple of weeks ago, using one of the unique new 'Visible Image' sets, plus a couple of must have background stamps.


The fabulous Visible Image stamps used are..........

The card is self explanatory really, Distress Inks used for the Wall, Embossing powders for the ink splats, and shrink plastic for the light bulbs.

Don't forget to join in the Visible Image Show & Tell, only a few days left to get your entry in HERE.

And there is the blog to check out HERE.
Face Book group HERE.
and the Face Book Page HERE.

Thanks for popping by, hugs, Pauline xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Marvellous colorful art work, I love it very much!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bright colours .... love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bright colours .... love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours against that wonderful brick wall. A great card.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete