Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Stickles, Glossy Accents and White Embossing Powder.



Hello again,

I'm back to tell you about the Visible Image November Challenge,
 the theme is 'Your favourite Visible Image Stamps'.

I had to think hard about which of my favourite stamps to use, I love so many, in fact all of them, lol !!!!
Anyway in the end I chose the fantastic Revolution,
it is such a comprehensive set, so unique and versatile.


This card was created blending some Distress inks, then over stamping still using Distress inks. The Horse was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white, and the Fleur de Lis was stamped in Black Versafine,I used extra thick bleach with a small paintbrush to whiten the inside of the Fleur de Lis, then covered it with Glossy accents. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Black. The finishing touch was Stickles coating the mane and tail.
I showed the lovely people who attended my workshop last weekend, how to make this card, their end results were amazing, such a talented bunch.

I hope you'll choose you favourite Visible Image stamps, and enter this Challenge, all the details and more DT inspiration are HERE.
If you haven't got a blog, you can still enter in the Facebook Group, HERE.

If you're going to the NEC Hobby Crafts show next week, do pop and say Hello to the Lovely Helen and Awesome Mark, aka Visible Image, their stand is B26, and will be displaying all their yummy stamps, with lots of DT inspiration.
 I will be there causing some havoc on Thursday 6th, lol !!!!

Hugs, Pauline xxxx




3 comments: