Followers

Friday 18 October 2013

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Stampendous Embossing powders & Shrink Plastic on a tag.


Hello my crafting friends, fellow bloggers and New Followers,

It's Friday, and my turn to share one of my creations, made with 'Visible Image Stamps'
This week it's another tag, I do love making tags, I seem to be able achieve something beautiful, quite quickly, which for me is very satisfying, as I am usually quite a slow crafter lol !!! 
My love of bright colours shows in this creation !!!!


I have some fabby Stampendous red glitter embossing powder, which seemed to be just right for the wonderful Visible Image 'Beauty is Art' stamp set.
I started with some Manilla card, it's so fab to work with, coloured it with a gentle covering of Worn Lipstick distress ink, stamped the body in Versamark, heat embossed with the glitter embossing powder, and cut it out, and did the same with the lovely 'Butterfly'.

The backgound was achieved, using a manilla size 8 tag and distress inks, first I stamped with 'Grunge Checked Background' in a Spun Sugar, next came 'Grunge Polka dot Background' in Shaded Lilac, then the 'Crackled Background' in Worn Lipstick, and lastly the fab new 'Ripped Fishnet' in Pickled Raspberry.


Then using the edging stamp from the set, I stamped using Versamark, down the right side of the tag and across the bottom, heat embossed again using the red glitter powder, then sprinkled some white and pink Frantage powder over the edging and heat embossed from underneath the tag, just to soften the look.
Using Silicone gel, I attached the body and butterfly, stamped all the words onto pink shrink plastic, heated with my heat gun, and watched the magic as they shunk, lol, coated them with glossy accents, added them to the tag, and finished off with some Tulle.



Don't forget the Visible Image October Challenge, this month's theme is 
'The Colours of Autumn', you can see the DT's inspiration and enter HERE,  
you just need to use at least one Visible Image stamp, but no digi images please.

Have a look at their Facebook page too,  HERE.

Thank you so much for visiting, and for leaving fantastic comments, I do appreciate it and it's most inspiring.

See you again soon, big hugs Pauline xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Pauline, love the embossing and great background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Pauline, what a fabulous tag, so much work, stunning hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the red, just striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Pauline! and I loved your snowman card too, must treat myself to that stamp lol hes so cute huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Pauline, lots of texture and vibrant colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really striking colour, great tag,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really striking colours, thanks for sharing with us at crafty bloggers network - crafty hugs Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Pauline, love the vibrant colours and the image. The sentiments really pop with the Glossy Accents.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great colors and the tag is nice...thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete