Followers

Friday, 7 February 2020

Visible Image Stamps, Brea Reese Liquid Watercolour Inks, Oxide Ink, Zig Real Brush Watercolor pens, Wow Embossing Glitter, Stickles, & Sukura Stardust Pen.



Hi There,

It's Fabulous Fortnightly Friday, so my day to share a project I've made using a Brand New 'Visible Image' stamp set, called Break Free.


This card is  8" x 8", so I cut a piece of Bockingford Hot Pressed Watercolour 300gsm paper 7" x 7" for my background, I spritzed it with water, then randomly added some drops of 'Brea Reese' liquid watercolour inks, in yellow, Magenta, Ultramarine and Ocean Green, I then spritzed with water again, and let the colours drip, wick and merge together. I left this to dry naturally.

Whilst the background was drying, I took another piece of Bockingford, and stamped three daisies, using Versafine Onyx Black Ink, then dried them with my Heat Tool, I then coloured them in, using Zig Clean Color watercolour Brush Pens, but I could have used a paint brush and the liquid inks instead. 
I then fussy cut the daisies and added some Stardust Stickles to their centres.


I also stamped the smashed Vase using a Versacraft pad, onto Bockingford, put  on 'Wow' Nice Ice Blue Embossing Glitter, thn heat embossed with my heat tool. I also stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink, again onto Bockingford.

Now the background is dry, using the smashed Vase stamp in my hand (not on a stamping block), and using Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink, I stamped all over the background, making sure that the stamping was all going the same way. I dried the background with my heat tool,  I then went over the background with an anti-static bag, and again using the smashed Vase stamp, but this time on a block, and I stamped in the middle of the background, using Versamark, and again heat embossed with the 'Wow' Nice Ice Blue embossing glitter.
The background was then adhered to a black card mat, and then onto a yellow card mat, and adhered to the 8" white card blank.


I stamped three stems onto the background, using a green Oxide Ink, ready for the daisies to sit on, and using the smashed Vase image, that was heat embossed onto the Bockingford, I fussy cut the vase, and some of the smashed pieces, and adhered them to the main image, using 3D Glue Gel, to give dimension. I also added the daisies, and cut the sentiment into an arrow shape, and added that to the card with 3D glue gel.
To finish off, I added some random Stickles around the smashed bits, used a Sukura sparkle pen randomly over the inky background, then used Glossy Accents on all the vase pieces.


Here are all the Visible Image places of interest, for you to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections, and the Black Friday Sale.

The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Thank you for visiting, please leave me a comment, hugs Pauline xxxxxxx

2 comments: