Followers

Friday 7 June 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Inks, Glossy Accents & Stickles.




Hi there,
It's Fabulous Friday, time for me to share a card I've made using some brilliant 'Visible Image' Stamps and Stencils.

It's a photographic step by step tutorial, hoping it will help show how I've created it.



The stamps I've used are....... Capture the MomentFace It
You are not AloneDestination Unknown, and Into the Woods
and the two stencils I've used are.....Collision and Two Tone.









Stamp the trees, using torn copy paper as a mask, to cover the hills.



I created the water, by adding a piece of white card, coloured with distress ink, then using a white pen and stickles for the ripples.


I stamped the sentiment onto white card, fussy cut it, and adhered it to my finished card.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......



Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your style especially love this idea with visible images stamps. I actually visited your blog as love the we three Kings card you did with pink ink penguins. Think that may be my chrustmas card

    ReplyDelete