Followers

Friday 10 May 2019

Visible Image Stamps and Stencils, Distress Ink, Wow Embossing Glitter & Stickles.



Hi there again,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here to share a little bit of 'Visible Image' love.
Today my card is aimed at all the music lovers out there, and it's very simple to achieve.


The stamps I used on this card were.....

 I also used the Atomic Flower Stencil.

I started with a 5 1/4" square piece of linen card-stock, placing the stencil onto the card, and through it I blended,  Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, overlapping them to make other colours. On a white piece of card I stamped the skull, and the headphones with Onyx Black Versafine ink, then fussy cut them. On another piece of white card, I stamped the headphones again, but this time with Versamark, and heat embossed with Wow Persian Indigo embossing glitter, and fussy cut this too. I placed the embossed headphones on top of the black ones, cutting away bits I didn't want. I also coloured another bit of card, using the same distress inks, but in reverse, stamped the sentiment, and cut out each letter. I stamped some of the music notes onto the backing card, and some of the sound waves, added the skull and headphones using 3D glue gel, then added stickles for that extra sparkle.

Here are the Visible Image places to check out......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell'.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


Hugs, Pauline xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment