Followers

Friday 18 January 2019

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Oxide Inks, Wow Embossing powders, and Heat resistant acetate.




Hi there,

I'm here again, it's Fabulous Friday, for some more Visible Image fun, a card I've made using some of their awesome stamps.


The stamps I used were.....

The back ground was achieved, using some Oxide inks, putting the ink onto my mat, spritzing with water, then gently placing the card on top.
I then stamped the doorway, the spiral clock, and the two words from 'Ahead of our time', again using Oxide inks.
I cut a piece of heat resistant acetate, the same size as my background card, using Versamark, I stamped the cracked glass from 'How Fragile', and used silver embossing powder, and heated, I then cut out the centre crack of the acetate On a smaller piece of acetate, I stamped the birds, and heat embossed with Black EP, and fussy cut.
 On a separate piece of card, I stamped the two people, using Versamark, heat embossed with Black powder, and fussy cut them, yes I know, I'm mad, lol !!!!
I used black card for the sentiment, again heat embossing with Silver EP.


Using Glue, I adhered the lady to the backing card, then raised the acetate with a good dollop of 3D glue gel, and positioned on the card, using some brads with the legs cut off, I added them to hide the glue in each corner. I positioned the birds so's the are flying out of the hole in the glass, and put the man, and the sentiment, on the outside of the acetate.

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for both December and January is 'Christmas/Winter' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......


I am hosting an Inky Workshop in Warwick, on Sunday 27th Jaunuary, 
10am - 4pm, £25 per person, all sub-straits, and refreshments included.
 We will be playing with a small canvas using Visible Image stamps and stencils, a card using Tim Holtz Flutter stamps, and a surprise project, if there's time. PM me for more details, or email me.......
robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for visiting, hugs Pauline xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eyecatching xard. Great.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!!! Fabulous techniques!!! Perfect for this month's challenge at Crafter's Castle! I hope you check it out :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete