Followers

Friday 12 October 2018

Visible Image Stamps & Stencils, Distress Inks, Wow Embossing Powder & Versafine Ink.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and I'm here again,
 to share some Visible Image love, and as the Visible Image challenge this month is 'Colours of Autumn', I chose to use these orangy colours.


The stamp sets I've used in this card are......
The gorgeous Daydreamer, along with part of the awesome You are not alone.
I thought they would go together rather well, and send out a powerful message from the heart, that no one is alone........
 I also used the dotty part of the Two Tone stencil.

My background was created using some Distress Inks, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, and Spiced Marmalade. I put them onto my craft mat, one by one, lightest to darkest, spritzed some water on them and pulled my card through, and dry. If there are any white spaces left, add some extra colour with a blending tool. To this background, I added the Stencil, and blended through with Picked Raspberry, then I added the circles (that are in the 'You are not alone' set), using black ink.
On a piece of black card, I stamped the sentiments with Versamark, and heat embossed them with White powder, and fussy cut. Onto white card I stamped the girl using Red ink, and the arm using Black ink, and fussy cut them too. With a black pen, I low-lighted some of the details on the girl, to give her some definition.
After putting the card together, and adding all the components, using a white pen, I highlighted all the circles, and added a star of light between the girl and the hand.

Check out all the 'Visible Image' places of interest to visit......

The SHOP, where you can find all the Visible Image Stamp collections.
The BLOG, catch up with all the Visible Image news.

The FACEBOOK GROUP, where you can enter the 'Show and Tell', the theme for October is 'Colours of Autumn' for a chance of winning £40 on new Visible Image goodies.

The FACEBOOK PAGE, where there are exiting weekly giveaways.

and the three social media sites......

I am hosting a Workshop in Warwick on Sunday 14th October, 10am - 4pm, 3 projects, £25 per person, if you want further details, contact me via Facebook, or by email...... robingphipps@msn.com

Thanks for popping in, hugs Pauline xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the wording and your background. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab creation. I love the background and your choice of greetings with the kmage.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replica Watches uk, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica audemars piguet royal oak offshore watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete