Followers

Monday 17 October 2016

Pauline's Inky Workshop, October 2016 - The Stunning Results.



What a fantastic day, lots of crafting, lots of laughs,
  just take a look at the stunning results, from my 
fabulous talented 'Craft Crew',
  although some projects are not displayed, as they are still works in progress.




















My next Inky Workshop in Warwick, will be January 15th 2017, we will be playing with a Visible Image MDF Monolith, among other things.

Thanks for popping in, hugs Pauline xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline, there is a lot of fabulous artwork there. Fab to see how people interpret different images, making such a wide variety of cards from the same stamps. Love all the techniques used here. Hugs, Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hoooo two days after my birthday I'll bring the fizz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amazing variety of finished projects, even though they are from one inspiration piece. You are obviously a great inspirer!! I bet it was a fun day x

    ReplyDelete