Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks, & Crackle Accents.



Hellooooo,
 it's that time of the week again, Fabulous Friday, and my turn to share a 

I used one of the Brand new Stamp sets, for this card,
the Glimmer of Light set.
I love this set, apart form the awesome moth, the little light bulb is so cute, and the perfect sentiment too.
I also used the small burst from the Rays of Light set.


I stamped the light bulbs onto the card, first and second generation ink, then masked them off to blend the Distress ink background. whilst the masks were on, I stamped the small burst of light onto each bulb, using Gesso. When this was dry, I took off the masks and added Crackle Accents to each bulb.
I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine, and high lighted it with a white pen.


The fabulous Moth, was achieved using Fantasy Film and Fibers, for that wonderful opulent look.

Don't forget to visit these Visible Image places of interest......

Thanks for dropping in, hugs, Pauline xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Morning Pauline, sorry not visited for a while but not seen any of your posts on my timeline :( This is gorgeous, love the gorgeous background and moth. I hope you are keeping well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and love the detail on the moth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the stamps and that gorgeous moth.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline this is absolutely amazing. The stamps are awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend likes to copy watches.Rolex Replica When you buy it back, this gorgeous replica watch is amazing. The watch design and function are very fresh and elegant.Fake Rolex Watches The quality is relatively perfect. This replica watch is very special, good quality and very cheap

    ReplyDelete