Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

Visible Image Stamps, Distress Inks, Versamark, Versafine Ink, & Wow Embossing Powder.



Hi there,

It's Fabulous Friday, and time for me to share a creation I made,using Visible Image Stamps.

Unfortunately, I had to make a sympathy card for a friend, never a nice thing to do, but these lovely stamps came to my rescue, and I kept it nice, simple and quick, almost 'clean and simple'.


The stamps I used are.......

I stamped the Inkognito Butterfly using Black Versafine onto white card, then blended Picked Raspberry Distress ink lightly around the edges I mixed some of the same coloured ink with water, and flicked it over the card.
  I stamped the Large Butterfly onto another piece of card, using Versamark, and heat embossed using Black detail powder, fussy cut it, then coloured it using Distress Inks and a water brush.


I stamped the sentiment using Black Versafine ink.



I put a paper middle inside the card too, using the beautiful verse that comes in the the sentiment set.

Get your entries into the January Show & Tell, for a chance of winning some vouchers for some fantastic Visible Image stamps, and don't forget to become a member of their Facebook group, the new February stamp designs are being shown daily.
Some of these new designs will be showcased on Create & Craft TV, on February 14th at 10am, Mark and myself will be showing you some more demo's.

Thank you for popping by,
Hugs, Pauline xxxx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I absolutely love the verse inside, such lovely words, Sincerest condolences to your friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pauline, Absolutely gorgeous, love Butterflies. Fabulous stamp and verse.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete