Followers

Friday 5 September 2014

Visible Image Stamps, brand new release.......'OZ'



Hello,

I'd like to share some cards I've made using the brand new

Visible Image stamps, they are a range called 'Oz'. As my cards are very hot of the press, and it's rather late, I won't write my usual recipe of how to achieve them, so if you have any questions, please ask.

















I hope you've got a bit of inspiration from these creations, and you'll pop over to the Visible Image blog to check out the other Design Team makes.

Don't forget the September Challenge, the theme is 'Make it Sparkle', take a look HERE.
You don't have to have a blog, you can enter in the Facebook group HERE.

See you again soon,
Hugs Pauline xxxx 





13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are fantastic, great scenes queen of scenes ;) xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them and the colouring is fab x
    sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, not sure which I like the most, it's got to be between shoes or scarecrow. Your colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. who's been a busy bee? i really love the one with the shoes. CAS card but stunning in its simplicity xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a fabulous selection of cards here - wouldn't want to pick a favourite - they are all superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pauline, No words to say simply stunning, love them all. Fabulous scenes and gorgeous stamps.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fab Pauline all of them. I remember going to see this film when it first came out
    many years ago and I never forgot the red slippers on the witch ( it frightened me of days after ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fab collection, these stamps are fun, Px

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho comprato questa copia delle scarpe e dei vestiti di Jimmy Choo da questo negozio. La qualità è ottima. replica jimmy choo italy L'ho riacquistata molte volte.replica uomini jimmy choo mocassini Lo consiglio ai miei amici. Lodano tutti la qualità delle scarpe e l'atteggiamento di servizio del negozio.

    ReplyDelete