Followers

Friday 8 August 2014

Visible Image Stamps, Brusho Crystal Paints, Distress inks, Wow Embossing Powder



Hi there, 

I'm back today, with a new project, using some of the amazing 

The fab stamps I used on this project are........

It's a Tag Plaque, lol !!!


I started with 2 manila tags, and made inky background using Brusho paints, I love them, blue for a boy and red for a girl. On the boys tag, I stamped the Grunge Check, and Bronte script, dried it then stamped the man in Versamark, and heat embossed in black. I did the other tag in the same way, but I used Grunge polka Dot,  Bronte script, and heat embossed the Woman in black.


The sentiment's were stamped onto a separate piece of card, again heat embossed in black, fussy cut, and matted onto some coloured card.


I stamped the small feather in versamark, added mica powders to it, then glossy accents, dried and fussy cut. I also stamped the small rose 4 times, coloured it and fussy cut it in layers, glued together, and sprayed with Perfect Pearl mist. I coloured some ribbon with Distress inks for the tops of the tags too.



I loved both tags so much, I decided to keep them together, so mounted them on a piece of chipboard, covered in black card, I made a hanger using string, and as I plaited it, I added in some of the coloured ribbon.

I hope your are working on your Challenge projects, just use at least one Visible Image stamp, more if possible, but no digi's, the theme is 'Anything Goes', and you get the chance of winning £20 of new stamps, take a look HERE.

If you haven't got a blog, don't worry, you can still enter via the Visible Image Face Book Group, HERE.

Thank you once again for you support,

Hugs, Pauline xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning Pauline hun love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Pauline and great background s xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super backgrouns pauline. you do take them to the limit and beyond and produce stunning pieces.
    lovely tags hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline, another Wow factor here. These are both amazing.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL I love them both! Beautiful composition and colorful design.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning - fabulous backgrounds on the tags - awesome colours - great project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tags. Great colours used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Pauline! The colours are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully bright colours Pauline! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love, love 'em!!! .. Always a pleasure to look at your super work . E xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete