Followers

Saturday 14 June 2014

Visible Image stamps, Distress inks, Dylusions, Wow embossing powders.



Hello, I'm back again,

Today is the official launch of the New Visible Image,
 'Revolution' set of Stamps,

I have more projects to share with you, I do love these stamps.......


I made a crown out of the two sizes of Fleur De Lys stamps in the set, on this 6"x 6" card, with a Dylusions ink background, layered with stamping and heat embossing.

  
The crown is quite dimensional...


The next is a quick tag, using Distress inks, and heat embossing.

This last one is 6"x 8", the background is Distress inks, with layered stamping, and the fab horses are heat embossed onto heat-proof acetate, and roughly cut.


I also heat embossed the flourish onto acetate and cut out, then used Pinflair gel to give it all dimension.


Thank you once again for visiting, I do hope you check out these fantastic new stamps, they are so versatile, and I love them. There are also lots of
 DT inspiration on the Visible Image Blog, so take a look at that too.

Hugs Pauline xxx

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Pauline for all your incredible work with our NEW stamps! Absolutely stunning, amazing, and awesome! Love them all <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! What do I say! They are all magnificent and the crown is awesome really really love that one. I just wish I had half of your ideas well a third, no an eighth. Get a bit more realistic Pat a sixteenth and even that would be asking for too much. You are so talented Pauline you really are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!! These are stunning Pauline, love the horses and the fabulous rich colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous and stunning cards Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Pauline - stunningly awesome hun hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your creations are awesome masterpieces!Love the brilliant colo combinations and the whole design.
    I wish you a nice weekend,
    big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, I love the vibrant colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so gorgeous Pauline.this set has really inspired you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have been having a play haven't you!! These are great! I love the horses one x

    ReplyDelete