Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

Visible Image, Distress inks, Wow embossing powders, Whispers watercolour pens, Stickles.



Hi there,

Just popping in to share some of my creations, which were made using the fantastic new 'More than Words' stamp sets by Visible Image.

You may have seen them being aired on Create and Craft last week, the stamps were a total sell out, so very popular.
The sentiments were written by the lovely Helen Michelle, so are totally unique, the stamps came out of the imagination of Mark Alexander, and also made by his fair hand, total dedication from the awesome duo who own and run the Visible Image Company.










There are six sentiments sets, Wedding Day, Happy Birthday, Thinking of You, Congratulations, Thank you, and With Sympathy.
As you can see, there are so many ways you can use these very useful stamp sets.

Take a look at the Visible Image Facebook group HERE, there is always something going on.

Thank you so much for visiting, I'll be back again soon for the start of the new March Challenge.

Hugs, Pauline xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Pauline these are all absolutely stunning! Loving the rich vibrant colours and the sentiments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You have been a busy little bee! And I can see that you love these stamps! I must say "I love them too" sadly I need to save my pennies, but when I have they are at the top of my list!
    I love all these samples, such a gorgeous range of colourful gorgeousness xx hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of cards you have designed - fabulous images and colours - but my those sentiments are superb!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really do love all of these hun. Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are fabulous! I love the sentiment on the sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps, and your samples, are fab! I really can't stop using them. The words are wonderful and the variety of colour and design they lend themselves to is amazing. Kim xx PS I see you put the rose stem 'that' way up like I did. Are we wrong? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Pauline xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pauline your creations are simply amazing your such a talented lady and such quality stamps too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, youre stamping is amazing, what a beautiful use of colors!
    The creations give me a happy feeling :-)
    Groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete