Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

Visible Image Stamps, Distress inks, Wow embossing powders, Treasure gold

Hi again friends, and New Followers,

It's fabulous Friday, and my turn to share one of my creations 
using some of the fantastic

I chose one of my favorite sets to use, 'Free your Imagination'.


I started with the background, using the splats, flying birds and the raven, stamping each stamp in a different coloured distress ink, before they dried I spritzed with blue Perfect pearl spray, and again with the purple perfect pearl spray, and dried with my heat tool.

Next I stamped the feathers with veramark, and sprinkled, turquoise, green and purple embossing powders over them randomly and heat embossed, fussy cut them, then I gently added Blue, silver and gold coloured Treasure Gold gilding wax using my finger, and then polished them with a soft tissue.


Before I attached the feathers to the card, I stamped the sentiment also a splat, in black Archival, and heat embossed with clear powder, I added the feathers using glue gel.



Have you entered the Visible Image December Challenge yet, the theme this month is 'Christmas', such an easy one, but don't forget to use at least one Visible Image stamp to qualify, there's a whopping prize of £30 worth of new stamps to win..... check it out HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to visit, and thank you so much for your lovely comments, they are so inspirational.

See you again soon, hugs Pauline xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow - this is stunning - great background and love those feathers! Superb card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Pauline this is awesome!!! Love the colours you've used in fact everything you've done on it! Love it all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSERS!!!! Pauline this is awesome! I love the gorgeous colours and those feathers and background look amazing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a wonderful splash of colours, beautiful, love the dimension of the feathers and the texture xx hugs Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is gorgeous and fabulous colours Pauline.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous....you never cease to amaze me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those feathers are stunning. I love the colours in them. In fact the whole card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those feathers are so amazing. and the colours blend so well together. you wouldn't think. they look like enamelled pieces really xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello pauline; great technique and the colors are so vibrant, love the feathers
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Pauline, an absolutely stunning card! Love the design and colours, it's so striking! Feathers look amazing! We felt very proud to display this on our stand yesterday, you are so talented! xxx

    ReplyDelete